• Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
Forum moderator: MASTER, DURDON  
Make sentences for futures tense
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
Hi my friends this is also game making sentences,
but only for future tense!
Azimjanov foydalanuvchisining avatari
Forum azosi
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 31
Holati:
I will try to improve my English skill.
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
Tomorrow I'm going to work
Azimjanov foydalanuvchisining avatari
Forum azosi
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 31
Holati:
WE WILL GO TO OUR COUNTRY.
Azimjanov foydalanuvchisining avatari
Forum azosi
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 31
Holati:
IS THERE ANY SENTENCE MAKER?
farhodislom foydalanuvchisining avatari
Sayt yordamchisi
Guruh: Ishonchli
Xabarlar: 38
Holati:
Yes, there are many Sentence Makers among us.

One day, I will go back to my country. Unfortunately I have to stay in US as temporary.

Azimjanov foydalanuvchisining avatari
Forum azosi
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 31
Holati:
TAKE YOUR TIME, MY FRIEND.

I WILL AGREE TO YOUR IDEA.

Yangilardan
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 2
Holati:
Hello! I am new members of the your site.
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
uzandijon, welcome I think you like it biggrin
Yangilardan
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 2
Holati:
You are right. I like your site and i want to improve my English too. like you guys. i hope you'll help me.
Hi! credo . your name is very familiar. I don't exactly know what it means but it is very familiar for me.
i had worked at the shoes company for six years. its name was "Intersanoat" and we had made many kind of
shoes at that company. in addition, we made shoe that we called it "credo". I guess you worked with me.
kratos foydalanuvchisining avatari
Yangilardan
Guruh: Foydalanuvchi
Xabarlar: 10
Holati:
I'm gonna watch boxing match on March 21, 2009. The match will be for WBC Heavyweight championship, Vitali Klitschko will defend his title against Juan Carlos Gomez. This is gonna be hell of a boxing, just can't wait.
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
I will make sentences for future soon
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
I will go to fishing this weekend,if the weather nice
CryGirl foydalanuvchisining avatari
Peshqadam
Guruh: Ishonchli
Xabarlar: 4050
Holati:
Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MASTER foydalanuvchisining avatari
Adminstrator
Guruh: ADMINISTRATOR
Xabarlar: 7613
Holati:
I will help you what you need
  • Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
Search: