• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: MASTER, DURDON  
Beautiful stories!
DURDONDate: Payshanba, 10-Yan-2013, 08:03 | Message # 1
SUPER ADMINKA
Group: Admin yordamchisi

A very poor man lived with his wife.
One day, his wife, who had very long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well and to be well-groomed.

The man felt very sorry and said no. He explained that he did not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken. She did not insist on her request.

The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife.

He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife.

He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut.

She had sold her hair and was holding a new watch band.

Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes, not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love.

MORAL: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love,that is EVERYTHING. Never take love for granted..!!

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 10-Yan-2013, 08:18 | Message # 2
SUPER ADMINKA
" A blind girl "

Worth reading ! " a blind girl "
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?”

The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying:

“Just take care of my eyes dear.”

DURDONDate: Chorshanba, 16-Yan-2013, 13:34 | Message # 3
SUPER ADMINKA

•••• Are we this foolish? ••••

There lived in a town a very rich man, who was given every comfort and luxury by Allah. He had a servant who was slightly foolish. One day the rich man called him and presented him with a gift saying: “Keep this in a safe place until you find someone more foolish than yourself. When you do, give it to Him.”

The servant replied: “Very good, Sir!”

After some time, the rich man became very ill. Many doctors treated him but there was no sign of recovery. He finally lost hope and called for his servant and said to Him: “I am leaving now. If I have caused you any grief, please forgive me.”

Servant: “Sir, where are you going?”

Rich Man: “Where everyone has to go.”

Servant: “When wil you return?”

Rich Man: “I am going to a place from where there is no return.”

Servant: “I see…Have you made your preparations for your comfort there, sir?”

Rich Man: “No.”

Servant: “Sir, have you made arangements to safeguard yourself from heat and cold?”

Rich Man: “No.”

Servant: “What have you done about your food and drink, sir?”

RichMan: “Nothing.”

Hearing this, the servant laughed and said: “Sir, this is most surprising. In your temporary home, you have made all sorts of arrangements of joy and comfort; buildings and bungalows, gardens and parks, servants and maids, beautiful cars, shops, factories and all sorts of luxuries, but for your permanent home, you have made no preparations whatsoever.

Now tell me sir! Where will I find someone more foolish than you? Hence I am giving this gift to you.”

♥ Moral ♥ :We should take time out and review frequently whether our actions are solely for the life of this world or for the eternal life in the hereafter.

DURDONDate: Juma, 18-Yan-2013, 09:47 | Message # 4
SUPER ADMINKA
STORY -- CARRYING WIFE TO DIVORCE

When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, “I’ve got something to tell you.”

She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking.

“I want a divorce.” I raised the topic calmly.

She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, “Why?”

I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, “You are not a man!”

That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; I had lost my heart to a lovely girl called Sania, a woman at my work that I had developed feelings for. I didn’t love my wife anymore. I only pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement, which stated that she could own our house, 30% shares of my company and the car. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Sania so dearly.

Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce that had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now. The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Sania. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that for that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage. This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into our bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door each morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

I told Sania about my wife’s divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. ”No matter what tricks she tries, she has to face the divorce,” she said scornfully.

My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, saying, “Baba is holding Mama in his arms!” His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms.

She closed her eyes and said softly; “Don’t tell our son about the divorce.”

I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest.. I could smell the fragrance of her dress. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Sania about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the every day workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me; she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at that moment and said, “Dad, its time to carry mum out.” To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day. But her much lighter weight made me sad.

On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, “I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy.”

I drove to the office and jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind… I walked upstairs. Sania opened the door and I said to her, “Sorry, Sania, I do not want the divorce anymore.”

She looked at me, astonished. Then touched my forehead. “Do you have a fever?” She said.

I moved her hand off my head. “Sorry, Sania,” I said, “I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other any more. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until we reunite in Jannah again (in'sha'Allah).

Sania seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote: “I’ll carry you out every morning until we meet in Jannah again.”

The small details of our lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, the property, and the bank balance that matters. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real and happy marriage!

DURDONDate: Shanba, 19-Yan-2013, 09:35 | Message # 5
SUPER ADMINKA

A young man came to a shaykh and said, “I am a young man with strong desires. I cannot help looking at people when I am in the bazaar(market). What do I do?”

The shaykh handed him a cup of milk that was full to the brim, and told him to deliver it to an address that would take the young man directly through the bazaar (market). He then instructed the young man that the milk should n...ot spill, and the man said that it would not.

The shaykh then summoned one of his students and told him to accompany the man through the bazaar to the destination, and to severely beat him if any milk were to spill.

This man successfully took the milk to the destination and returned to give the good news to the shaykh. The shaykh asked, “Tell me, how many sights and faces did you see in the bazaar?” The man replied incredulously,

“Sheik, I didn’t even realize what was going on around me. I was only fearful of the beating and disgrace that I would have to endure in public if a drop of milk were to spill.”

The shaykh smiled and said, “It is the same with a believer. The believer fears that Allah may disgrace him in front of the entire creation on the Day of Judgment if his faith were to spill over from his heart.” Such people save themselves from sin because they constantly remain focused on the Day of Judgment !

Its a Request that TAG your friends and Help them to understand the Modesty and Simplicity of ISLAM.

DURDONDate: Shanba, 19-Yan-2013, 09:42 | Message # 6
SUPER ADMINKA

One day Khalifah Ali(radiAllahu 'Anhu) was carefully recording all the money that came into the treasury and all that was spent from it, by the light of a candle.

At that time, Talha(radiAllahu 'Anhu) and Jubair(radiAllahu 'Anhu) came to him for personal reasons.
When they sat down, Ali(radiAllahu 'Anhu) lit another candle and put out the first candle.

The guest exchanged a glance of surprise and then one of them asked;
“O’ Ali! We have come on some important business. But why did you put out the first candle and lit another one?”

“That was a candle bought with Treasury funds. As long as I worked for treasury, I used it. Now you have come for some personal work, so I use the candle bought from my personal fund.” Replied the Khalifah

Moral: One should not use office money, funds, equipment and facilities for personal and private use. Its an amanat (trust)

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 20-Yan-2013, 04:59 | Message # 7
SUPER ADMINKA

There was a man who loved his wifevery much. The couple had 3 children.He could give her everything he couldbut the woman never appreciated.Though the man was not rich, he wouldshare all that he had with her. He couldbuy for her clothes and the only thinghis wife could say was that the husbandwas fulfilling his duty as a Man.

The man would buy a dress but in reply, thewoman would mock at him, because thedress was of low quality. The manwould smile at his wife and tell her"one day, I will become rich and I willbuy for you all the expensive thingsyou need".

The woman could nevermake any phone call unless she wasrequesting anything from her husbandand once her request was not granted,all she could do was to quarrel for days,sometimes fight. One evening, the manwas coming from work, he bought aKilogram of meat, happily the poor manexpecting to surprise his wife, hereached home found the wife andshowed her the package.
Then she shouted: "eh! And you call yourself aman? Which husband, apart from you,do you think comes home with just onekilogram, no cooking oil, and no otheringredients? You better leave it, you'rea good-for-nothing husband." Then shethrew the meat in the bush and wentback home. The Husband felt low buthe never let down his love for her.

One day, the husband felt pain in hisleft foot, then a Tumour appeared onthe foot, it then emerged growing bigand more painful. He went to thehospital after several months of painand was found with cancer, he was poorto have a better medical care.Though he was sick he tried much as hecould to provide for his family.

Two years later the condition worsened andhe was put in the special care unit, hewas operated and the foot wasremoved,but unfortunately it was too late, theVirus had affected more parts of thebody and at last he called his wife andtold him, "LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN, ifeel i can't live any longer though i'llalways be with you in spirit, may God bewith you". He then breathed his lastand died. The woman, and threechildren cried, for days mourning, theyburied him.

Two months later, the wife was cryingby her husbands grave as she saidthese words:"My love, you did all the best to me, youtreated me well and gave me all youcould, but all i could pay you, wasendless quarrels and fights. I never realised your importance and your loveuntil when you were gone, and whenI'm the one to provide food, clothing,education and many others. I rememberwhen i threw your one Kilogram ofmeat to the bush, but now i havenowhere to get even a Half a Kilo. 'THE GOOD DIE YOUNG' that's why you diedwhen you were still young. A husband whom i could mock at but you onlysmiled at me. The husband who could care and had un ending LovE i ask Allah to forgive me for not appreciating all you did to me, when you were alive.We are all missing your presence andyour youngest daughter is alwayscrying asking when you'll be back. Butyou will never leave our hearts until weJoin you.

"MORAL:* Always appreciate what you are given, whether small or big.* Love is not all about how much wehave, but its all about how we share thelittle we have.

RELEVANCY.Have you ever taken time to thankAllah for what He has done for you?Many people only remember Allahwhen they have problems and oncetheir problems are solved, they don'ttake time, to thank Him or remain closeto Him.Oh Allah, i pray that you keep Yourprovidence towards me always and giveme an appreciating heart so that i'llalways be thankful to whatever you give me, Ameen

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 21-Yan-2013, 15:59 | Message # 8
SUPER ADMINKA

♥...DON'T MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE...♥

It’s about Muslim man named Rashid. He Says. “I was not a practicing muslim, I had bad friends. I enjoyed going out with them. I was almost never home, but always at gatherings with friends, in these gatherings we backbited, gossiped and made fun of people. I was especially known among my friends to make jokes and people were impressed by the way I was so good at it.

One night (at the time I was 30 and married and my wife was pregnant with our 1st child) I was as usual gathered with my friends and talking useless talk. I was telling them how I was at the market one day and I saw a blind man and I put my leg out in front of this man and the blind man tripped and fell on his face. My friends laughed and so on. When I went back home that night, my wife told me ‘were have u been?’ ‘I am so tired and sick and I think I am in labor.’ A tear dropped down her cheek.

I felt guilty, for I hadn’t cared about my wife properly. I quickly took her to the hospital. She was in pain for a long time and could not give birth, I waited patiently, but eventually I left and told the hospital to call me when she gave birth. An hour later, they called telling me my wife had given birth to baby boy named Salem. I quickly went to the hospital. I askedwhich room my wife was in.They told me I 1st had to see the doctor. I got mad at them and said “What doctor? I want to see my son!?!” they insisted that I see the doctor first. So I went to the doctor, she first talked to me about calamities and that one must accept the will (qadar) of Allah.

Then she told me, ‘your son is blind!’ My lowered my head and remembered the blind man I tripped and made fun of. I didn’t know what to say, I thanked the doctor for her kindness and went to see my wife. My wife was not sad, rather she accepted the will of Allah (swt). She had always advised me not to make fun of ppl and not to gossip and backbite. We left the hospital. I did not care about Salem, I did not like him, I pretended that he wasn’t even in the house. But, my wife loved Salem very much and cared for him.

Salem grew and he began to crawl, he wasn’t crawling properly. When he began to walk, we discovered that he was handicapped. This was too much for me. Later, my wife gave birth to 2 boys, Omar and Khalid.

Years passed, salem and his brothers grew. I continued to hang out with my bad friends and did not like to be at home. However, my wife was patient with me and she always made Dua that Allah guide me.

One Friday, I woke up at 11 am (which was early for me) and was getting ready to go to a walimah (I did not go to Jummah). I got dressed, put on 3tter, and was about to head out the door when I saw Salem (who was 10 yrs old) crying very loudly in the living room. So, for the first time in 10 years I cared and went to ask him why he was crying. When salem felt me coming near, he stopped crying and pushed me away as if to say, “Now you care, where were you for the past 10 yrs!”

Salem was calling his mother and brothers, but no one was answering him, so he went to his room. I followed him. At first, he would not tell me why he was crying.Do you know why he was crying? His brother Omar, who normally took him to the masjid, was late. Salem was afraid that since it was a Friday, he would not be able to get a spot in the front row at the masjid. I said, “is that why you cried salem?” salem answered positively.

I, out of disbelief from what I heard, forgot about my friends and the walimah. I then told salem that I would take him to the mosque. Salem could not believe what he had heard. He thought his father was mocking him. He then began to cry. I wiped salem’s tears and took him by his hand to take him to the car. Salem refused.

He said the masjid is near, and he wants to walk there by foot. I could not remember the last time he went to the masjid. The mosque was full, but I was able to find a spot for salem in the first row. After prayer was over, salem asked me to get him copy of the Quran. I thought, ‘how can he want a Quran if he is blind!!!!’ so I gave him one anyway so that his feelings would not be hurt.

Salem then asked me to open to surat al-kahf. So when I opened it for him, salem began to recite. He had memorized the entire surah. I felt embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I took a Quran and began to read. I asked Allah for forgiveness and guidance. I then began to sob like a child. There were still people in the mosque, so I tried to hide my tears. I couldn’t. I began to sob loudly.

I felt a small hand wiping his tears away. It was salem. He hugged me and I thought, ‘you aren’t the blind one, for I am, because I ran after the evil people who would drag me into hell-fire.’From that day on I never missed a prayer at the mosque. My wife was really happy.

I left all my bad friends and tasted the sweetness of eman. I went to halaqas. I became closer to Allah and to my family. I thanked Allah for this great blessing. One day my pious friends decided to go to a far away place to make dawah. I hesitated about going, I made istikharah and asked my wife, to my surprise she encouraged me to go. She was so happy, for before I used to travel w/o asking her. I told Salem that I would be traveling, he hugged me with his tiny arms, bidding me farewell.I was away for 3 months and I would call my family and I missed them greatly, especially Salem. Whenever, I called I would ask for him but he was either at school or the mosque.

Everytime I told my wife how much I missed him, she would laugh cheerfully. Except for the last call, she did not laugh but her voice had changed. I told her to say salam to Salem and she said “Insha Allah” and was quiet.

I finally came back home and hoped Salem would open the door for me, but Khaled did. Then I saw my wife, her face had changed. I asked her “what’s wrong?” she replied “nothing.” Then I remembered Salem, and asked “where is he?” My wife lowered her head and did not answer. A tear dropped down her cheek. I screamed at her, “where’s Salem, where is he?’”

My son Khaled (4 yrs old), said “Daddy, Thalem went to Jannah, he is with Allah.” My wife could not handle it and she broke down in tears and left the room. I found out later that Salem had got sick with a fever and went to hospital 2 weeks before I arrived. The fever worsened and his mother stayed by his side and until his soul departed his body.”

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 24-Yan-2013, 12:36 | Message # 9
SUPER ADMINKA

♦♦♦ THE REWARD OF TRUTH ♦♦♦

A pious man who constantly looked for knowledge and used to give all his time .One day he left home due to his extreme hunger since he had found nothing to eat at home and so he ended up heading towards one of the gardens on the roadside.This garden was full of apple trees and one of which had a few of its branches hanging outside the fence on the roadside.

His inner self started whispering to him to eat an apple to remove his hunger and that no one would see him.Afterall the apple garden wouldn't be affected by the absence of only one apple.He plucked an apple and sat down to eat it until his hunger disappeared.

But when he went back home,his consciousness(al nafs) started aching him and he started to ask himself how he could do such a thing (this is always the case of a momen,a believer i.e he always judges and punishes his soul for the wrongdoings he does).Sitting down,he started asking himself how he could eat an apple which is of another Muslim's wealth and possession and yet he never asked his permission before plucking it.

Neither had he asked the owner for his forgiveness.Getting up the next morning,he headed outdoor in search of this garden's owner until he found him.This young man then told him(the owner):

"Uncle,yesterday extreme hunger got great hold of me and I ate an apple from your garden without you knowing and today I have come to ask for your permission for having taken it."

The owner replied:
"By Allah I will not forgive you In fact I am angry from you until the Day of Judgement where i will complain to Allah about you."

A pious man then started crying and pleading to him to forgive him and that he was ready to do anything for him on condition that he forgives him and makes him clean of sins again through this forgiveness.

"Uncle,I am ready to work as a graden worker in this garden of yours without a salary the whole of my life or any other thing you wish me to carry out for you on condition that you forgive me."

At this moment, the garden owner stopped to think for a while and then said:

"Son,I am ready to forgive you now but on one condition...."

A pious man got soo happy and his face once again got filled with joy and he replied :

" Give me any condition you wish ,uncle."

The owner:

"My only condition is that you marry my daughter!!!"

A pious man was shocked from this condition,got stunned and couldn't understand this condition.
The owner continued:

"But son... you must know that my daughter is blind,deaf and can not talk.She doesn't walk either and is always sitted.For a long time now, I have been searching for a husband for her whom i can trust to take care of her and accept her as she is with all her features which I mentioned to you.I will forgive you only if you accept to marry her."

A pious man was once again shocked with this second disaster.He then started thinking how he would be able to live with such a burden especially that he was still young and on his first steps in his career life.How could she take care of him and look after his house when she had such defects?

He then started telling himself:

" Have patience regarding her and at least get saved from the Hereafter's punishment which this apple would cause you."

He then looked towards the owner and said:

"Uncle, I have accepted your daughter and I ask Allah to reward me well for my intention and that He rewards me with something better than what He inflicted me with."

The owner replies:

"Well then son....your date is next Thursday at my place for the Walimah(celebration)of your marriage and I will be resposible(take care) of her Mahr(dowry)."

When Thursday came ,A pious man came walking with heavy steps,full of sorrow,with a broken heart unlike any other groom on his wedding day.When he knocked on the door, her dad opened the door and let him in.After they had sat and talked a bit,the bride's dad told A pious man:

"Please feel free to enter the room where your bride is sitted..and may Allah place His baraka(blessings) on you both and around you both.May He bring onto both of you all goodness and mercy .."

He then took him by his hand and led him to the room where his daughter sat waiting .When he opened the door and looked inside,the lad found seated a girl whose face was whiter than the moon and whose hair hang loosely on her shoulders like silk.She then got up and walked towards him with her shoulders stretched outwards and told him:

"Assalamu Alaikum my husband."

Standing in his place,A pious man staring at her as if he was in front of a hooreya(i.e one of the beautiful ladies of Paradise who have never lived on Earth before)from the hooreyats of Jannah who had instead come to earth.

He couldn't believe his eyes and just didn't know what had happened or why her dad had said such bad things about her.She at once understood what was going through his mind and at once went nearer to him,held his hand and kissed it saying:

"I am blind from looking towards forbidden(haram) things and I am deaf from listening to forbidden talk and I am unable to talk about forbidden things.

My feet too do not walk towards haram things....

I am the only child of my dad and for a couple of years now ,my dad has been searching for a good pious husband for me.So when you came to him asking his permission for an apple and weeping for its sake,he told me:

'Whoever fears from eating an apple for which he hasn't asked permission for acquiring it,then he will sure look after my daughter and fear Allah in treating her badly'......so congratulations to me for having you as a husband and congratulations to my dad for having you as his son-in-law."

♥ Moral ♥ Every Good Act For ALLAH, Gives You
a Reward.

DURDONDate: Shanba, 26-Yan-2013, 08:22 | Message # 10
SUPER ADMINKA

THE STATUS OF WIFE IN ISLAM

The Prophet (sallALLAHu alahi wasallam) said "The most perfect of the believers in faith are the best of them in morals. And the best among them are those who are best to their wives." [Ahmad 7354, and Tirmidhi 1162].

The Prophet’s beloved wife, Aa’isha, said of her noble husband:

He always helped with the housework and would at times mend his clothes, repair his shoes and sweep the floor. He would milk, protect and feed his animals and do household chores' AllahuAkbar!!

A great relationship happens when two people truly understand each other and love each other for who they really are. What better example to follow than the example of our beloved Prophet (sallalla hu alahi wasallam).

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 28-Yan-2013, 12:57 | Message # 11
SUPER ADMINKA

STORY -- THE GOOD HUSBAND

There was a man who loved his wife very much. The couple had 3 children. He could give her everything he could but the woman never appreciated. Though the man was not rich, he would share all that he had with her. He could buy for her clothes and the only thing his wife could say was that the husband was fulfilling his duty as a Man. The man would buy a dress but in reply, the woman would mock at him, because the dress was of low quality. The man would smile at his wife and tell her "one day, I will become rich and I will buy for you all the expensive things you need".

The woman could never make any phone call unless she was requesting anything from her husband and once her request was not granted, all she could do was to quarrel for days, sometimes fight. One evening, the man was coming from work, he bought a Kilogram of meat, happily the poor man expecting to surprise his wife, he reached home found the wife and showed her the package. Then she shouted: "eh! And you call yourself a man? Which husband, apart from you, do you think comes home with just one kilogram, no cooking oil, and no other ingredients? You better leave it, you're a good-for-nothing husband." Then she threw the meat in the bush and went back home. The Husband felt low but he never let down his love for her.

One day, the husband felt pain in his left foot, then a Tumour appeared on the foot, it then emerged growing big and more painful. He went to the hospital after several months of pain and was found with cancer, he was poor to have a better medical care.

Though he was sick he tried much as he could to provide for his family. Two years later the condition worsened and he was put in the special care unit, he was operated and the foot was removed,

but unfortunately it was too late, the Virus had affected more parts of the body and at last he called his wife and told him, "LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN, i feel i can't live any longer though i'll always be with you in spirit, may God be with you". He then breathed his last and died. The woman, and three children cried, for days mourning, they buried him.

Two months later, the wife was crying by her husbands grave as she said these words:

"My love, you did all the best to me, you treated me well and gave me all you could, but all i could pay you, was endless quarrels and fights. I never realised your importance and your love until when you were gone, and when I'm the one to provide food, clothing, education and many others. I remember when i threw your one Kilogram of meat to the bush, but now i have nowhere to get even a Half a Kilo. 'THE GOOD DIE YOUNG' that's why you died when you were still young. A husband whom i could mock at but you only smiled at me. The husband who could care and had unending love.

I know you are listening to me and i ask you to forgive me for not appreciating all you did to me, when you were alive.

We are all missing your presence and your youngest daughter is always crying asking when you'll be back. But you will never leave our hearts until we Join you."

♥ MORAL:

* Always appreciate what you are given, whether small or big.

* Love is not all about how much we have, but its all about how we share the little we have.

♥ RELEVANCY.

Have you ever taken time to thank Allah for what He has done for you?

Many people only remember Allah when they have problems and once their problems are solved, they don't take time, to thank Him or remain close to Him.

Oh Allah, i pray that you keep Your providence towards me always and give me an appreciating heart so that i'll always be thankful to whatever you give me, ameen.

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 31-Yan-2013, 01:14 | Message # 12
SUPER ADMINKA

Once a Shaytan Met with another Shaytan and asked him
''Why he was So thin''.?

The Other Shaytan Replied:
"Becaus ­e I am with a Man who Mentions the Name Of ALLAH when He Eats'',
So
I cannot Eat with Him,
and He Mentions the Name Of ALLAH when he Drinks,
So
I cannot Drink with Him,

When he Enters his Home
He Mentions the Name Of ALLAH,
So
I Stay Outside"

Then the First Shaytan Said:
"But Look,
I'm healthy because
I am with a Man Who does not Mention the Name Of ALLAH when He Eats,
So
I Eat with Him,

He does not Mention the Name Of ALLAHَ
When He Drinks,
So
I Drink with Him,

When He Enters His Home
He does not Mention the Name Of ALLAH,
So
I Enter with Him.''

> My dear Brothers and Sisters,
Please Don't forget to Say Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Before You Start any Work.

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 11-Fev-2013, 14:47 | Message # 13
SUPER ADMINKA
That beautiful moment when Abu Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) is dying and his wife, Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha) says,
“Listen, whenever you came to propose to mein this Dunya you asked my father for my hand
and
I accepted. So, ask ALLAH (SubhanahuWa Ta'ala) for me to be your wife in Al-Akhirah.”

Subhan’ALLAH, your probably thinking right now,
“Oh thats just sweet talk. He’s dying and she’s just being nice.”

But guess what happens after that ???

When Abu Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) passes away,
She gets a marriage proposal from Muawiyah ibn Abu Sufyan (Radhi Allahu Anhu): who was the Khalifah of the Muslims.

Muawiyah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) is someone who is wealthy, high in status, and one of the companions of Rasulullah (SalAllahu 'Aalayhi Wa Sallam) and he is sending a proposal to Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha).

This was the response of Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha) to Muawiyah (Radhi Allahu Anhu).

She says,
“I cannot marry you because I am already engaged to Abu Dar Dah in Jannah.”

Subhan’ALLAH ! ♥

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 17-Fev-2013, 01:00 | Message # 14
SUPER ADMINKA

♥ Recovering from a bad marriage breakup ♥

When a girl enters marriage, the minimum expectations she has are that she would be able to establish a peaceful, and if possible, friendly relationship with her husband. If she has confidence about herself that she won’t pose any demands of wealth and riches on her husband, she further feels assured that he would be appreciative and there won’t be any scope for quarrels.

It was with such expectations that I entered married life. My husband soon realized that I wasn’t demanding and mentioned to my mother that Allah had given him better than he had expected. And I happily believed that my marital life had started on a proper note and hence will continue on the right track.

But sad to say this anticipation soon met with disappointment as expectations from my
husband started rearing their ugly head. These expectations pertained to something that was not in my power to control or provide. I had become pregnant just a month after getting married and within 7 weeks of pregnancy my problems started. I had to consult a gynecologist who said that if I wanted to save the pregnancy, I’d have to take total bed rest. My husband preferred not to follow the doctor’s advice. His mother and elder brother chose to believe that I was being unnecessarily delicate and fussy. They were of the opinion that to survive in this world you need to be tough, and sadly, quite heartlessly they started trying to impart lessons in ‘toughness’ to me by ignoring my genuine need for rest and being totally insensitive to my feelings and pain – both physical and mental.

Well, things came to such a pass that I aborted a 16 weeks’ foetus, first getting scolded by the doctor for not following her instructions, and then faced by the bleak scenario of putting up with taunts about my delicacy which had already started coming from my mother-in-law. My husband was of no help either. Neither could he console me nor did he provide any assurance about the future. When I was in my parents’ house, taking rest, he did not visit me, but kept asking me to return, sometimes threatening, sometimes persuading with false hopes. His total lack of understanding and sympathy spelt out clearly over the phone, made me shed such tears as I hadn’t shed in my 24 years of life. I realized that this relationship could not continue, but was scared of taking the initiative in separation as a Hadith of our Prophet (S.A.W.S.) says that a woman who resorts to ‘Khula’ (divorce sought by the wife) without a valid reason, would not be able to even smell the fragrance of Paradise.

My parents arranged for a meeting with an Islamic scholar, a Mufti, who explained to me that the clause ‘for no valid reason’ is important and this is to ensure that divorce is not taken lightly. He told me that my conscience should guide me, and eventually my honesty with myself is a matter between me and Allah. He also reminded me that Allah is Well Aware of each individual’s capacity of endurance. So, wanting to give my marriage a second chance, I went back to see if there were any changes (as my husband had been promising me). However, within four days I realized that nothing had changed, my husband actually telling me that he was doing me a favor out of pity for my “Kismet”. I told my mother that I was worried about the future (of a divorcee) and hence chose to continue the relationship which now had nothing for me. My mother asked me to visualize a life all alone and compare it with the present one and see which condition I would prefer. I immediately said, ‘Being alone’. She said if that were the case there was no point in continuing such a relationship. I finally opted out of it.

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 17-Fev-2013, 01:01 | Message # 15
SUPER ADMINKA
My first reaction was, “Thank God I’m following Islam which has a provision for a woman to end a relationship that holds only suffering for her.” There was no need to resort to any long drawn out court case.

I told my parents not to blame themselves for not having made enough enquiries about the boy, since one can’t know before hand how he is going to treat his wife. (Islam closes the door for “If I had done this or that…..” Everything that happens, happens according to Allah’s Will (concept of Qada wal-Qadr) which has to be accepted without complaints, but with dependence on Him and prayers and hopes for the future.)

I thanked Allah that I was still physically and mentally sound and had enough education to be independent and not a burden on my parents. (We should be grateful to Allah for whatever Blessings are still being enjoyed by us.)

Having gone through a miscarriage I wasn’t sure whether I’d be able to carry a pregnancy full term. So when my parents brought up the question of second marriage I said I didn’t mind marrying a widower and accepting his kids.

Having stayed in the first relationship for 6 months, I had guilty feelings about having caused hurt to a person’s feelings by breaking the bond. My mother advised me to pray for him, since we are all human beings liable to commit blunders. He had committed a blunder of not understanding a woman’s delicacy (of constitution) and feelings, but that didn’t mean that we should become vengeful and resort to anger or accusations. So I prayed for him as I was praying for myself and this gave me peace of mind. (In the Quran, where the provision of ‘Khula’- divorce initiated by the woman – is mentioned, the instruction given by Allah is that both should separate ‘gracefully’ and Allah Will provide for both.) My parents and I tried our best to follow Quranic instructions closely.

I am now happy to share with you that a few years ago I got married to my present husband who was still unmarried. It wasn’t as if he knew me or my nature. He was a total stranger to us. He was working abroad. When someone asked him why he chose to marry a divorcee while he himself had not yet been married, he said he was fulfilling a Sunnah of our Prophet (S.A.W.S.) since our Prophet also had married a divorcee. He kept asking my parents whether they had taken my consent.

It is 4 years now since we’ve been married and he has proved to be a genuine person. He follows Islam as it should be followed; treats me as a companion and friend; has never given me the feeling that he has done a favor to me. And when I again needed bed rest during pregnancy, I got it. He prayed for a daughter and Allah (S.W.T.) has blessed us with a daughter. Alhamdolillah I consider myself really blessed by Allah.

♥ Lessons learned:

(1) Don’t let obstacles deter you from your faith in Allah.

(2) Obstacles in life sometimes pave the way for a better life.

(3) No matter what your situation, Allah will find a way for you if you have Tawakkul in Him.

(4) If you get into an unpleasant situation with another Muslim, don’t become vengeful. On the other hand, by having a big heart and praying for the other person not only will help that person but will have angels praying for you (per a hadith) and improve your situation, as well as will earn you Allah’s pleasure.

(5) Even in the toughest of times, we should be grateful to Allah and recognize His Blessings on us.

May Allah ease all our affairs and provide us the right perspective and courage to face them!

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 21-Fev-2013, 18:44 | Message # 16
SUPER ADMINKA

Foods That our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe WaSallam (PBUH) Liked And Their Benefits.

1. Meat (گوشت):
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Said."
Meat is the king of foods", It is rich in protein, iron, zinc, selenium. Good for bones, teeth, strengthening the immune system, body tissues and many more.

2. Dates ( کھجور ):
Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Good source of dietary fiber, tannins, vitamin-A, iron, Potassium, calcium, mangnanese, copper and pyridoxine (vitamin B-6)

3. Figs ( انجير ):
Fig fruit is low in calories, Good for bones

4. Grapes ( انگور ):
The Prophet (PBUH) was very fond of grapes – it purifies the blood, provides vigor and health, strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels.

5. Honey ( شہد ):
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Said.
"Honey is the cure of every stomach disease". RasoolAllah use to drink honey + water in morning. Considered the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water. It is the food of foods, drink of drinks. It is used for creating appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm; as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye soother and mouthwash.

6. Melon ( تربوز - خربوزا - سردا ):
The Prophet (PBUH) Said:
‘None of your women who are pregnant and eat of water melon will fail to produce off spring that is good in countenance

7. Milk:
The Prophet (PBUH) Said, Milk wipes away heat from the heart just as the finger wipes away sweat from the brow.
It strengthens the back, improved the brain, renews vision and drives away forgetfulness.

8. Olive & Olive Oil ( زيتون )
It is mentioned in Quran. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Said,
“Eat the oliveoil and apply it (locally), since there is cure for seventy diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy.
"Olive's are said to be the food of Prophets. Olive oil is Excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, and treats inflammation of the stomach.

9. Pomegranate ( انار ):
The Prophet (PBUH) Said it Cleanses you of Satan and evil aspirations for 40 days.

10. Vinegar ( سرکہ ):
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said.
"Vinegar is the best curry"

11. Water ( پاني ):
The Prophet (PBUH) Said,
"Fever is (like) vapor of hell. so cool it with cold water" and "the best drink in this world is water", when you are thirsty drink it by sipsand not gulps, gulping produces sickness of the liver.

12. Squash or Pumpkin (کدو):
It was Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) favorite vegetable. It is good for Lungs, protects against birth defects. Good in asthma, colon cancer, pain, blood pressure, heart disease and much more.

DURDONDate: Juma, 22-Fev-2013, 17:49 | Message # 17
SUPER ADMINKA

A dog was so faithful that the woman could leave her baby with it and go out to attend other matters. She always returned to find the child soundly asleep with the dog faithfully watching over him. One day something tragic happened.

The woman as usual, left the baby in the “hands” of this faithful dog and went out shopping. When she returned, she discovered rather a nasty scene, there was a total mess. The baby’s cot was dismantled, his nappies and clothes torn to shreds with blood stains all over the bedroom where she left the child and the dog. Shocked, the woman wailed as she began looking for the baby.

All of a sudden, she saw the faithful dog emerging from under the bed. It was covered with blood and licking it’s mouth as if it had just finished a delicious meal.

The woman got angry and assumed that the dog had devoured her baby. Without much thought she beat the dog with a wood to death. But as she continued searching for the”remains” of her child, she beheld another scene.

Close to the bed was the baby who, although lying bare floor, was safe and under the bed where the body of a snake was torn to pieces in what had been a fierce battle between the snake and the dog which was now dead. Then reality dawned on the woman who now began to understand what took place in her absence. The dog fought to protect the baby from the ravenous snake.

It was too late for her now to make amends because, in her impatience and anger, she had killed the faithful dog. How often have we misjudged people and torn them to shreds with harsh words and deeds before we have had time to evaluate the situation?

This is called SIN OF PRESUMPTION Presuming things our way without taking the trouble to find out exactly what the situation really is. Little patience can drastically reduce major lifelong mistakes. Who Are You misjudging right now?. Don’t think what you think others are thinking. Take time to get the whole truth.

DURDONDate: Shanba, 23-Fev-2013, 15:43 | Message # 18
SUPER ADMINKA

Wonderful Story . Must Read

|—▬—▬—| A PREGNANT WOMEN AND DOCTOR |—▬—▬—|

A Worried Woman Went to Her Gynecologist and Said:'Doctor, I have a Serious Problem and Desperately Need Your Help! My Baby is Not Even 1 Year Old and I'm Pregnant Again. I don't Want Kids so Close Together.

So the Doctor Said:'Ok and What Do You want Me to Do?'

She said:'I want You to End My Pregnancy, and I'm Counting on Your Help with This.'

The Doctor thought for a Little, and After Some Silence She Said to the Lady:'I Think I have a better Solution for Your Problem. It's Less Dangerous for you Too.'

She smiled, Thinking that the Doctor was Going to Accept Her Request.

Then She Continued:'You See, in Order for You not to have to Take Care 2 Babies at the Same Time, let's Kill the One in Your Arms. This way, You could rest Some before the Other One is Born. If we're Going to Kill One of Them, it doesn't Matter which One it is. There Would be No Risk for Your Body if you Chose the One in Your Arms.

The Lady was Horrified and Said:'No Doctor! How Terrible! It's a Crime to Kill a Child!

'I Agree', the Doctor Replied.'But you Seemed to be OK with it, So I Thought Maybe that was the Best Solution.'

The Doctor Smiled, Realizing that he had Made His Point. He Convinced the Mom that there is No Difference in Killing a Child that's Already been Born and One That's Still in the Womb. The Crime is the Same!

If you Agree, Please SHARE. Together we can Help Save Precious lives!"Love says I Sacrifice Myself for the Good of the Other Person. Abortion says I Sacrifice the other Person for the Good of Myself..

DURDONDate: Shanba, 23-Fev-2013, 15:48 | Message # 19
SUPER ADMINKA

STORY -- THE FATHER AND THE BIRD

An 80-year-old man who was sitting on the sofa in his house with his highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window sill. The father asked his son, “Hey, what’s that?” The son replied, “It is a crow.” After a few minutes, the father asked his son again, “What is that?” The son said “Father, I just told you: It’s a crow.” After a little while, the old father again asked his son the a third time, “What is this?”

The son said, with some irritation, “It’s a crow, a crow.” A moment passed, and the father asked, “Hey, what’s that?”

”Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again?” The son shouted at his father. “I have told you so many times: It’s a stupid crow! Can’t you understand that?”

The father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his son was born. He flipped through it, handed it to his son, and asked him to read a page: “Today my little son, aged three, was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow landed on the window. My son asked me 23 times what it was. Each time, I hugged him, kissed his head, and said, ‘It’s a crow.’” - (Author Unknown)

"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. (23) And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young." (The Qur'an 17:23-24) - Ameen

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 24-Fev-2013, 02:20 | Message # 20
SUPER ADMINKA

♥ HEART TOUCHING STORY ♥

This story of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

In this age Bar`ah memorized the whole quran with the tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary one....

Her family is small and committed to Islam and its teaching....suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she have cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought who she can tell her daughter, specially if she wake up one day and didn't find her mother beside her... so she told her (( Bar`ah I will go to pradise a head of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life))...

The little girl didn't really understand what her mother is trying to tell her...but she started feeling the change in her mother status specially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recited Quran for her mother till evening when her father use to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife condition is very bad and he need to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car ...

just she wont get shocked if her mother has passed a way.

The father get out of his car, with tears fills his eyes and while he crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding and died in front of hi daughter who came crying to her father....!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet... the news of father death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passe a way ! leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She become alone without her parents, and parents friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so they can take her to them..

Suddenlly, Bar`ah start having sever pain like her mother, after few tests and check up it was confirmed with the cancer... at the surprise of every one she said (( Alhamdu Lillah now I will meet my parents ))

All family friends were shocked and suprised, this little girl facing calamity after clamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her.

People start hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi guy decided to take care of her .. he send her to UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channel (Al hafiz - The protector ) got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recited Quran .. and this her beautiful voice with recitation

They contacted her again before she go in to a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed

The days passed by, and the cancer spread all over her body, and the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah's ordains.. after few the CANCER spread in her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery..and now She is JannaH with Her Parents...

Moral : Dear Muslims " This life is temporary Do Some thing For JannaH Before it too late.

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 24-Fev-2013, 02:23 | Message # 21
SUPER ADMINKA

THE RROG AND THE MOUSE

Once upon a time, there was a mouse, which, whilst passing a pond witnessed a frog emerge from the depth of the pond. Astonished by this unusual sight, the mouse began to converse with the frog and through this, a very warm and friendly conversation took place.
A very close friendship grew between the two of them, until it developed into a love relationship.

By mutual arrangement, they appointed a specific time at which they could meet each other in the mornings daily and converse with each other for a long time. At these special meetings they use to enlighten each other with their own opinions regarding certain topics or they use to entertain each other with exciting stories regarding their past. Their hearts opened up to each other and were joy filled at the sight of one another.

One day the mouse said to the frog “You are swimming around in the water while I am left all alone on the dry earth. I suffer the pangs of sorrow over being parted from you. When lonely, I come to the edge of the water to call to you, but while you are in the water, even the voice of a lover cannot be heard. I cannot be at peace by meeting you for such a short time each day.”

The mouse replied, “O beloved frog: I cannot live a moment of my life peacefully without seeing your face.
By day, the sight of you is my life: by night the thought of you is my tranquillity and sleep. It will be very courteouson your part that you will permit me the pleasure of meeting you timeupon time at every opportunity possible.”

The mouse carried on by saying “My respected friend, I am a creature that can live on land alone, whereas you can live on land and in water. But how is it possible for you to know inside the water that I have the desire to meet you ?”

For quite a while they pondered upon this and consulted each other until finally, the mouse put an opinion forward. This opinion was that one end of a piece of string is to be tied to the foot of the frog and the other end is to be tied to the foot of the mouse. Thus, when the mouse has a desire to meet the frog he will just need to pull the string and the frog will respond by returning to the surface of the water.

The frog considered the mouse's suggestion to be a bad one and said in his heart, “This evil one, wishes to tie me up and make me live like a prisoner.”
Despite disliking the mouse's suggestion, the frog found an inclination within himselfto accept to the request.

The two of them, by pulling the string were able to meet each other repeatedly each day until destruction struck them one morning.

A vulture seeing it's pray i.e. the mouse, from high above soared down upon the mouse, it also unknowingly, lifted the frog out of the water where until now he was safe and comfortable. This was due to the fact that the string held the mouse and the frog together.

Unfortunately, what fate awaited the mouse befell the frog as well. The vulture killed them both and devoured them. If the frog remained in the water and had not formed a friendship with the evil mouse, nothing would have happened to him and he would not have been the prey of the vulture.

MORAL:
“In this story we see the soul, the self and the shaytaan. The self represents the mouse, the soul represents the frog and the vulture represents the shaytaan.

The self, in order to satisfy its desires engages the soul in evil practises, endeavours to tie it with a string so that the soul indulges in these evil practises as well.

When the soul reluctantly obeys the desires of the self and be friends the self, it allows the shaytan to pull it whenever it wishes. In this way the soul is also humiliated because of the contact with the self. Hence, when shaytan will go to hell, the self, who was in its beak, will also go to hell and so will the soul which was tied to the self.

In this day and age, we live in the midst of bad people and evil company. By be friending these evildoers, we will eventually be affected by their foul doings and will also indulge in these sins. By indulging in things that are wrong, we will only become more and more sinful and we will be dragged with the evildoers into Jahannam, which is the totally the opposite direction to where we should be heading.

Whereas if we are to befriend the pious, we will be affected by their good deeds and we will eventually get in to Jannat.

My dear respected readers, we have been given two choices only,
but the big question is, which one will we choose ?
In this world we are not forced to do anything, we act upon our desires.

May ALLAH Ta'ala grant us the ability to choose what is right and may he the Almighty grant us protection from one's selfand from shaytan.
AMEEN.

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 28-Fev-2013, 15:10 | Message # 22
SUPER ADMINKA
••• The Story of Mother's Anger •••

At the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him), there was a young man named Alqamah. He was very diligent in obeying Allah by engaging in prayer and fasting and spending in charity. Then he fell ill and his illness became serious.

His wife went to the Prophet and said, "My husband, Alqamah, is on his deathbed. I therefore came to tell you, Messenger of Allah, about his condition." The Prophet (then) sent for Ammar or Suhaib and Bilal, and told them to go to him (Alqamah) and have him repeat the Shahadah.

Thereupon they went to him and found him in the agony of death. They asked him to say, "La illaha illa Allah," but his tongue was unable to pronounce it. At that, they came and told the Messenger of Allah that he was unable to repeat the Shahadah.

The Prophet asked, "Is either of his parents alive?" He was told, "Messenger of Allah, his mother is, but she is very old." The Prophet sent her a message that if it was convenient for her (that is, is she was able to go out), she should come to him; otherwise she should stay in her house and the Prophet would come to her.

The Prophet's messenger came to her and informed her of the Prophet's message. She said, "May my life be a ransom for him, it is my pleasure to go to him!" She then stood up, leaning on her walking stick, and came to the Prophet and greeted him.

The Prophet returned her greeting and said to her, "Umm Alqamah, tell me the truth, for otherwise Allah Most High will reveal the truth to me! What is the situation concerning your son, Alqamah?" She replied, "Messenger of Allah, he prays much, fasts a great deal, and spends a great amount in charity.

" The Prophet said, "And what about yourself?" She said, "Messenger of Allah, I am angry with him." He said, "Why?" She replied, "Messenger of Allah, he has preferred his wife to me and has disobeyed me." Then Allah's Messenger said, "Umm Alqamah, surely your anger has prevented Alqamah's tongue from pronouncing the Shahadah."

He then turned to Bilal and said, "Bilal, go out and collect a quantity of firewood." She said, "Messenger of Allah, what do you plan to do?" He replied, "I will burn him in front of your eyes." She said, "Messenger of Allah,

he is my son! My heart cannot bear your burning him in front of me!" He said, "Umm Alqamah, Allah's punishment is more severe and more lasting! Therefore, if you want Allah to forgive him, be reconciled to him. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, the prayer, fasting, and spending in charity (which he has done) are of no benefit to Alqamah as long as you are angry with him!

Thereupon she said, "Messenger of Allah, I call upon Allah Most High and His angels and the Muslims who are present to be my witnesses that I am pleased with my son Alqamah." Allah's Messenger said, "Bilal, go to him and see whether he is now able to say, "La illaha illa Allah" or not. It may be that Umm Alqamah is saying something for my sake which is not in her heart."

Thereupon Bilal went, and while entering the door he heard Alqamah saying, "La illaha illa Allah." (Concerning this), Bilal remarked, "It is surely true that while Alqamah's mother was angry with him his tongue was tied, and now that she is pleased with him his tongue is freed." Alqamah died the same day. The Prophet came to him and gave the order for his washing and shrouding, and then prayed the funeral prayer for him and buried him. He then stood by the side of his grave and said, "You company of Muhajireen and Helpers, if anyone favors his wife over his mother, Allah and His angels and all the people curse him!

Allah does not accept his spending (in charity) and his uprightness unless he repents toward Allah, the Glorious and Majestic, and reconciles with her and attains her pleasure, because Allah's pleasure consists in her pleasure and Allah's anger consists in her anger."

Source: Reported in Tabarani and Ahmed.

We must always be respectful and obedient to our parents. However, we are not to obey them if they order us to disobey Allah and His Prophet. Other than this, they deserve our utmost attention and respect.

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 03-Mar-2013, 02:26 | Message # 23
SUPER ADMINKA
Do Not Sleep On Your Stomach:
• Takhfah ibn Qays al-Ghifaari (Radhi ALLAHu Anho) said: When I was lying on my stomach in the Masjid just before dawn, a man nudged me with His foot and said •►'This manner of lying is hated by ALLAH.'
I looked and saw that it was the Messenger of ALLAH{Sallallah u-Aalaihi-wa-Sa llam}.
--Narrated by Ahmad
... --Abu Dawood in al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Adab, no. 5040]
• Ibn Takhfah al-Ghifaari that Abu Dharr (RadhiALLAHu Anho) said: The Prophet {Sallallahu-Aal aihi-wa-Sallam} passed by me and I was lying on my stomach. He prodded me with his foot and said •►
'O Junaydib! This is how the people of Hell lie.'
--Ibn Majaah - 3724, al-Tirmidhi, no. 2798,
--Saheeh al-Jaami’

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 07-Mar-2013, 12:36 | Message # 24
SUPER ADMINKA
The Best Husband:
1. Shows good character and good manners towards his wife.
2. Doesn’t slack when it comes to the rights of his wife.
3. Does not check out any other woman other than his wife.
4. Learns and practises Islam and teaches his wife too.
5. Is there for his wife during times of distress.
6. Keeps his cool even when his wife hurts his feelings.
7. Appreciates his wife and forgives small mistakes.
8. Helps out with household chores and doesn’t just leave them
to the wife.

DURDONDate: Shanba, 09-Mar-2013, 10:18 | Message # 25
SUPER ADMINKA
••• My Mother only had one eye •••

My Mother Only had one eye. I hated her… She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to Support me.I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your mom only has one eye!’ I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, ‘ If you’re only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don’t you just die?’

My mom did not respond… I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings.I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadn’t seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her grandchildren.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, ‘How dare you come to my house and scare my children!’ GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!’

And to this, my mother quietly answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,’ and she disappeared out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

‘My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. I’m sorry that I came to your house and scared your children.I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine.

I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.With all my love to you,
♥ Your mother. ♥

DURDONDate: Juma, 22-Mar-2013, 14:50 | Message # 26
SUPER ADMINKA
If we would like to achieve success & gain greater blessings in what we have or earn, we must learn to share whatever we have with others. The Almighty has a special Mercy upon those who share their possessions with others. Never let the heart be so deeply attached to wealth or other belongings because the day we are tested in those things, we will find it very difficult to overcome such tests or even to understand the wisdom in the Almighty's Plan.

From childhood we should train our offspring to share their toys, food and other belongings where possible so that as they grow they learn to love this great habit and feel very happy & blessed to share. Some take sharing as a burden whereas others claim not to have enough to be able to share when in fact they have more than enough.

The Great Companions shared even at times of their own desperate need for the same item - which was sometimes food and drink. Although we may not get to that level of selflessness, if we aim there, we will be able to get nearer.

The Almighty says•►"You will never achieve true righteousness until you spend from that which you love most."

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 29-Apr-2013, 11:13 | Message # 27
SUPER ADMINKA
••• STORY -- The Snake •••

There was once a snake catcher who once went to thee mountains. Due to the winter cold and heavy snow, many very big snakes lay motionless, as if they were dead.

The snake catcher picked up one of these seemingly lifeless snakes and took it to Baghdad, with the purpose of using it for a show. Showing it off, he made big claims as to how he had brilliantly captured his snake.

However, when the sun began to shine and its warmth cloaked the snake, the coldness in its body dissapeared. The signs of life were soon apparent and when the snake began to move, the snake catcher and all those around fled.

Our Nafs is like that snake. With purification and effort our nafs becomes frozen. It appears to be dead. But give it a little heat from the fire of Sin and it will bite again. A little exposure to some past sins and the nafs swings back to life. We should not think that we have killed our nafs and thus become unmindful.

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 29-Apr-2013, 11:24 | Message # 28
SUPER ADMINKA
A boy saw a BEAUTIFUL girl that captured his heart. He went to his dad as he wanted to marry her.

His dad responded, "No you don't deserve her. I will take her for myself!"

They had a disagreement, so they went to the city's judge to solve the problem. He told them "neither you or him will marry her, i'm the one who deserves her!"

They all began to quarrel and went to the governor of the city! Of course we all know what happened! he also wanted her for himself. They all wanted her for themselves.

Finally the girl said, "We will make a race in the Forest and you will all chase me and whoever catches me is the winner!"

They ran and ran and ran and finally not realising an abbys the four men fall in a deep abyss! they all settled in the deep hole staring at the girl who looked down at them and said, "I'm the Dunya! no matter how you chase me you will end up in this hole!"

DURDONDate: Juma, 31-May-2013, 22:28 | Message # 29
SUPER ADMINKA
All about a women-
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When she is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she calls you everyday, she wants to know how you are doing.
When she SMS's you everyday, she wants you to reply at least once.
When she says I love you, she means it.
When she says I miss you, no one in this world can miss you more than her.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.
Wives are always special. She is said to be the 8th wonder. She is always a priceless treasure.
Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted.
Share this with every woman to make her smile and with every man to make him realise a woman's worth!

DURDONDate: Shanba, 08-Iyun-2013, 15:08 | Message # 30
SUPER ADMINKA

SWEET STORY

After having a lot of success in his career a young man felt an urge to repay back to his mother for all that she had done for him.

So he asked her, “Mom, what can I give you? What can I do for you? I sincerely want to repay you for all the sacrifices you have made for me and for all the love you have showered upon me.”

Mother looked surprised and said, “Why do you think about it. It was my duty... so I did it, you don’t have to repay me. Even if you want to, there is no way a man can ever repay his mother.”

Despite her continuous refusal to ask for anything,he continued to persist. To put an end to the
discussion, she said, “All right. If you must, then
tonight you sleep on my bed, with me, just as you
used to when you were a baby.”

He said, “That’s a strange thing to ask for, but if it pleases you, I will.”

As soon as he fell asleep, the mother got up and
brought a bucket of water. She poured a mug full
of water on his side. Feeling disturbed by the
wetness under him, in his sleep he moved away to
the other side of the bed. As he settled down, his
mother poured another mug of water on the other side. In his slumber he tried to find space towards the foot post of the bed.

Sometime later he woke up feeling that this part of the bed too was damp. He got up and saw his mother, with the mug in her hand.

He asked
angrily, “What are you doing mother? Why don’t you let me sleep? How do you expect me to sleep on a wet bed?”

Mother said, “I slept with you, when you wetted the bed in the night. I changed your clothes and
moved you to the dry part of the bed, while I slept
on the wet side. You wanted to repay me. Can you
sleep here even for one night with me on a damp
bed? If you can, I’ll take it that you have repaid me.”

Moral: Of all the debts in the world, the one that can never be repaid is the one you owe to your mother. You can never repay the love,
care and time your mother gave to bring you up. You are a part of her flesh and blood; don’t forget this, because she never ever forgets it.

Maximum Likes For OUR MOTHER

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: